Truck Adventures is a great event bringing together families and children up close and personal with all kinds of trucks and vehicles they see every day on the road. It takes a village to make an event successful and so we need your help. If you are a kind, uplifting, giving person wanting to make a difference in the lives of children, we’ve got a spot for you!
We need volunteers for:
- Ticket entry/exit
- Set-up & Tear Down
- Tidy-up Team
- All-Day & Partial-Day Helpers
- Vehicle helpers (assisting guests & vehicle owners)
Please note that we can only accept volunteers 13yrs. old and up. We have found that kids rather focus on exploring the vehicles than helping at the event, which we would do too if we were that young. We appreciate your understanding and support.
To volunteer, please contact us below with your name and email address. In the message body, please put “Volunteering” in the first line and then include:
- Your age, if you are under 16 yrs of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Indicate whether you can help for half or the whole day.
- Any special skills so we can better place you based on your strengths.
We will reach back out to you shortly to confirm and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to having you working with us at the event!